Your donations help us to save lives! By donating needed items, you save us the expense of having to purchase them and allow us to put that money directly towards the animals!
WHY DONATE WITH US?
HOW TO DONATE
Donations are accepted from 10am-4pm Monday - Friday. We are located at 1130 Butler Ave in Santa Rosa. Please keep in mind that our shelter itself is not open for seeing dogs unless you have an appointment. Please take a look at our Welcome/Unacceptable Donations lists before bringing your items to the Shelter.
• Leashes - all lengths
• Slip leads
• Unopened Treats
• Easy Walk and Sensation Harnesses
• Padded Harnesses
• Food - unopened
• Pill Pockets
• Poop Bags
• Pee Pads
• Hand Sanitizer, Pump hand Soap, Paper Towels, Latex gloves, Laundry Detergent
• Non torn bedding - towels, sheets (flat not fitted), blankets
• Metal Xpens
• Plastic Crates
• Metal Dog Bowls
• Toys - especially Large Plush Toys (without tiny beads)
Items that are broken, damaged, dirty, odorous, scratched, torn, wet, moldy, rusty, frayed or incomplete.
• Pillow Cases, Fitted Sheets, Electric Blankets
• Seat Belts
• Cat Food
• Plastic Dog Bowls